Advocate for Your Library
BECOME A FAN OF OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Are you interested in the important role literacy plays in your community?
Do you enjoy talking with your colleagues and friends about issues that are important to you?
Are you interested in helping spread the message of the value of the Chester County Library System to your friends and colleagues?
BECOME A PART OF THE
CHESTER COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM
COMMUNITY ADVOCACY NETWORK!
It's FREE and EASY!
WHAT IS A LIBRARY ADVOCATE?
Advocates are supporters of the library committed to expressing their support for the Chester County Library System by helping spread the message of the Value of the Chester County Library System to the County through word-of-mouth.
We realize you probably already have a busy schedule, but the commitment we are asking for would not be too time-consuming. If you agree to become a Library Community Advocate your responsibilities would include:
• Attending two, two-hour Community Advocate orientation sessions.
• Remaining up-to-date on library news and advocacy needs through updates provided by CCLS.
• Engaging with your friends and colleagues on library news and advocacy opportunities.
The Chester County Library System will provide Library Community Advocates with regular updates on library news, including beyond-the-headlines news, staff support for your advocacy questions, and tools such as talking points and fact sheets.
• CCLS: A Value to the County
• Why Chester County Residents Value Their Public Library
• CCLS: Partner in Creating a Vital, Stable, Livable Community
• CCLS: An Essential Resource for Education
• CCLS: Helping People Live Healthier Lives
• CCLS: A Value to the Economy
• You Can Make A Difference
Last Modified: 8/2/10