CCLS Strategic Planning Environmental Scan documents
- Museums, Libraries, and 21st Century Skills [produced by the IMLS Office of Strategic Partnerships]. Washington, D.C.: Institute of Museums and Library Services, 2009.
- Knight Commission on the Information Needs of Communities in a Democracy. Informing Communities: Sustaining Democracy in the Digital Age. Washington, D.C.: The Aspen Institute, October 2009.
- Becker, Samantha et al. Opportunity for All: How the American Public Benefits from Internet Access at U.S. Libraries. Washington, D.C.: Institute of Museum and Library Services, 2010.
- Scearce, Diana. Connected Citizens: the Power, Peril and Potential of Networks. Philadelphia, PA: Knight Foundation, Spring 2011.
- The Millennial Impact Research: The 2013 Millennial Impact Report Executive Summary. Indianapolis, IN: Archive, 2013.
- Zickuhr, Kathryn, Lee Rainie, and Kristen Purcell. Library Services in the Digital Age. Washington, D.C.: Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project, 2013.
- Scott, Dylan. "Can Libraries Survive the eBook Revolution”. Governing, July 2013.
- The State of American Libraries: A Report from the American Library Association 2013. American Libraries Special Edition 2013: 1-83.
- Building Digital Inclusive Communities: A Brief Guide to the Proposed Framework for Digitally Inclusive Communities. Washington, D.C.: Institute of Museum and Library Services, 2011.
- Zickuhr, Kathryn, Kristen Purcell and Lee Rainie. From Distant Admirers to Library Lovers – and Beyond: A Typology of Public Library Engagement in America.” Pew Research Center, March 2014.
Citations for other articles
- Crutchfield, Leslie, R. and Heather McLeod-Grant, "Local Forces for Good.” Stanford Social Innovation Review Summer 2012: 36-41.
- Kylander, Nathalie and Christopher Stone, "The Role of Brand in the Nonprofit Sector”. Stanford Social Innovation Review Spring 2012: 36-41.
Last Modified: 7/17/14