Reserve a Meeting Room
NOTICE: The Chester County Library Board of Trustees has approved a new Meeting Room Use Policy. Please be sure to review the policy for any changes.
HOW TO RESERVE A MEETING ROOM:
1. Reservation requests must be approved by library staff.
2. Reservations can be made up to 3 months in advance.
STEP 1: Check availability
1. SELECT DATE: Choose your preferred meeting date.
2. SELECT LIBRARY: Click the + sign next to Chester County Library to display all available meeting rooms.
3. SELECT ROOM: Choose a room.
4. SELECT TIME: Click the boxes indicating when you want to reserve the room.
• Tip: Only time slots marked "OPEN” are available for reservations.
• Tip: Remember to include set up and take down time for your meeting.
5. CONTINUE: After you finish making your selections, click the "Continue” button at the bottom of the screen.
STEP 2: Enter contact information
1. Read the Meeting Room Policy, Procedures & Guidelines.
2. Fill out the request form completely.
3. Click the "Verify request” button at the bottom of the screen.
STEP 3: Review your room reservation summary
1. Very that the information you entered is correct.
2. Click the "Submit request” button at the bottom of the screen.
STEP 4: Confirmation
1. You will receive immediate confirmation of your request by email.
2. You will be notified by email whether your request has been accepted or denied.
3. If there is a charge associated with your request, your reservation will not be confirmed until the charge is paid in full. You will be notified by email when your payment has been received.
NEED HELP? Contact Public Relations at 610-280-2615
Last Modified: 11/11/13