Children - September through May, refer to calendar for Summer Storytime schedule. Search the calendar by Downingtown library and children and month for more details.
- Raise A Reader Storytime – Babies 0-23 months
Interactive program for parent and child that is held 5 times a year for 4 weeks each.
- Toddler Storytime – Children 2 – 3 years of age
Interactive program for parent and child that is held 5 times a year for 5 weeks each.
Three-Year Old Storytime
Held throughout the year on Wednesday at 9:30 a.m. and Thursday at 9:30 a.m. No registration is required.
Four-Six Year Old Storytime
Held throughout the year on Thursday at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. No registration is required.
- Adult Book Club meets the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
- Summer Reading Club for children entering grades 1-6 will be held from June 8th through August 17th. The theme this year is "Dig Into Reading," and the Reading Club Kick-Off Party will be held on Saturday, June 8th from 9am-1pm. Programs and Special Events begin June 10th. Please join us for a fun-filled summer.
Teens and Adults
- Teen and adult programs are held throughout the year. Please contact the library for more information.
Last Modified: 5/1/13