This site is owned and operated by the Chester County Library System (CCLS). Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. Should you decide to make a donation or pay your fines and/or fees online, you will be asked to provide your name, contact information, and credit card billing information.
We are concerned about your privacy and the security of your important personal information. We want you to be aware of what kind of information we obtain from you, how we use this information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Information CCLS Collects
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions.
- These voluntary submissions are utilized for the following purposes:
- To obtain credit card information for processing donations and/or funds for fines and/or fees on your CCLS library record/account.
- To obtain email address information to return a confirmation of receipt of a donation or confirmation of receipt of payment of fees and/or fines.
- Under NO circumstance does CCLS divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
- Under NO circumstance does CCLS utilize user information for mailing lists.
Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
CCLS does not track user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites.
Use of Information
Sharing of Information
Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our users.
A confirmation for the donation will be sent to you via your email. A confirmation for the payment of the fines and/or fees will be sent to you via your email.
If you would like to request a refund for a payment made online you may contact a Patron Account Service Representative at the Chester County Library Circulation Department at 610-280-2650. Refund requests are subject to approval.
User understands and consents to the following:
- User is 18 years or older.
- ALL DONATIONS ARE FINAL.
For more information, please visit our Contact Information page.
Last Modified: 10/7/08