The Chester County Library has forms, form masters to photocopy and access to forms online. Printing or photocopying costs $0.10 per page.
- IRS.gov/Forms: To view and download
- IRS.gov/orderforms: To order tax products to be delivered by mail or 800-829-3676-to order tax products to be delivered by mail
- Business forms: call 800-829-4933 or 215-560-2483 or 2484
- Your Congressman’s Office
- Your Senator’s Office
- IRS Office: 601 S Henderson Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Closed 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.)
- IRS Office: 1400 N Providence Road
Media, PA 19063
- Closed 1 - 2 p.m.
- IRS Office: 36 E. King Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
Closed 12 - 1 p.m.
- IRS Office: 201 Penn Street
Reading, PA 19601
Closed 1 - 2 p.m.
- IRS Office: 600 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
The Chester County Library has forms and access to forms online. Printing costs $0.10 per page.
- For forms or account status, call 888-728-2937 (Automated 24-Hour System)
- Your State Representative’s Office
- Your State Senator’s Office
- Stony Creek Office Center
151 W Marshall Street, 2nd floor
Norristown, PA 19401-4739
- 625 Cherry Street, Suite 239
Reading, PA 19602-1186
- 419 Avenue of the States
6th Floor, Ste. 602A
Chester, PA 19013-4451
- Phone: 610-619-8018
- 110 N 8th Street, Suite 204A&B
Philadelphia, PA 19107-2412
Other State’s Forms
- The Chester County Library does not have printed local forms. We have access to forms online. Printing costs $0.10 per page.
- Consult your borough or township’s Website for payment information.
- Municipality Index
- Keystone Collections Group
144 Wallace Avenue
Downingtown, PA 19335
Phone: 610-269-4402 or 888-519-3903
Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Speak with an IRS Representative at 800-829-1040
- Taxpayer Advocate’s Helpline at 215-861-1304 or 877-777-4778
- Visit the Tax Advocate website
- For help with Personal Income Tax: 717-787-8201
- For help with Business Taxes: 717-787-1064
- Keystone Collections Group at 610-269-4402. Open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Volunteer Tax Preparers (VITA). Free tax preparation for seniors and persons with low to moderate incomes.
For additional help, call the Chester County Library Reference Desk at 610-344-5957.