Some basic troubleshooting tips when you are not receiving email notices
• Ask your library to make sure the email address on your account is correct.
• If your email address is correct, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your white list/allowed senders list. If you cannot add a single address, add ccls.org to the white list/allowed senders.
• If you are a gmail/google user, please check out their support page here for helpful suggestions: Gmail messages are missing - Computer - Gmail Help (google.com)
• Sign up for text messages. Patron records can include both email and text addresses.
• Download the app to keep track of your record.
• If you are having a problem with only a particular type of notice (holds, overdues, and courtesy notices), please let your library know so that they can submit a help ticket on your behalf.
• These instructions will be posted to the catalog help page located here (please bookmark and save for future use): https://catalog.ccls.org/screens/help_index.html